NYC Parks and Playgrounds

I have to give props to the NYC Parks department, I LOVE the parks!! There are so many of them, you can find them everywhere. Almost all of them have some kind of water feature, so if you have kids, throw on their suits and they can go nuts, cool off, and for free!!

There is a playground in Manhattan, at Union Square Park that just opened after a few years of renovation, and it is now 3 times the size it was before.

Also in Central Park, Heckscher Playground is 3 acres of fun stuff to do. At the south end of the park, it is fun for all ages.



I found this awesome Playground Explorer that covers ALL of NYC.

Pics of Dyker Playground to come.....I will be visiting there this afternoon.....

**UPDATE**

My camera has decided to stop working, so pictures will have to wait until April. Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment